Poonam pandey said she would have done jism role better than bipasha

Labels: ,


Poonam pandey who claimed to be the new generation girl and the most downloaded model.The starlet has finally signed her first film with original Jism director, Amit Saxena, and seems like she's already taken a lesson in Bollywood. On catfights, that is. Her first target is none other than adult-entertainer, Sunny Leone. In an exclusive chat with zoOm, Poonam said, "I don't get why people are making such a hue and cry about her.

I would never do what she's doing, I know how much to show and how much to hide." The pin-up gal, Poonam, didn't stop there. Her next pot-shot was at Bips. "I would have done Bipasha's Jism role much better. I'm confident that I would have taken it to another level." This one's fiery alright. But we hope her acting skills are as sharp as her claws. click on pics for larger view

0 comments:

Post a Comment